Call for abstracts (papers and dialogue/open sessions)
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract (see Abstract Template) for one of the Themes at the symposium. Your abstract will be subject to peer review and on acceptance, you will be asked to submit a full paper. The submission deadline for abstracts is 15 September 2017.
We invite prospective participants to submit paper proposals (abstracts) following the attached Template. All proposals must clearly indicate the theme under which they fall.
Additionally, dialogue/open sessions proposals are welcome. Proposals by coordinators must also follow the attached Template. Participants, besides the coordinator, should not exceed 4 persons. All proposals must clearly indicate the theme under which they fall.
Kindly submit your proposal by email at: email@example.com after June 15, 2017.
The IFSA Steering Committee suggests submissions on the following themes:
- Learning and knowledge systems, education, extension and advisory services
- Agroecology and new farming arrangements
- Integrating science, technology, policy and practice
- Smart technologies in farming and food systems
- Sustainable agrifood systems, value chains and power structures
For further information, please see the Themes web page.